8/11/09

J Rock Hairstyle Tutorial : How to do spikey scene l by ji-style



First iron your hair, until you are satisfied.
I already prepared mine a bit.
comb it.
Products:
I use any hair spray. looking for something with hold

Then I use "got2be" glued for the back and important parts.
Great for spikes.
Random spray, find something lasting.
Rule of hair:

Always start at the back.
- If it looks bad all will suffer.

Second, do sides.

Third, the front.

Use the spokong glue if you use one, and work it into the roots.
Now spray, hold. Spray and hold.
Use your friendly hair iron, to harden it.
Hair spray is your friend. Don't make it too wet or it will fall again.


Apply same method on the rest.

Spiking glue or hair spray to start. Let the chemicals mix with the hair.

Then iron important areas/root hair. finish with spray all around.






Now lastly, the front.


Finish up...




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i wouldn't've thought of straightening the spikes after spiking,, def will try!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! a little about me: Although I'm not a doctor but graduated from the faculty of science. I love beauty, so I want to share the interesting contents for all who love beauty, health, and wanna improve yourself to allow new good thing comes into your life.

Followers

wibiya widget

All Beauty Hairstyles Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles