7/20/11

How do I get rid of my ponytail kink?


Q: I like to go out straight from work, but how do I get rid of my ponytail kink? Sammy Edmondson, Leeds

A: Keep your straightening irons in the office, put them on a medium heat and run them over the ponytail crease to ease it out. To avoid the kink altogether, don't wash your hair in the morning if you intend to go out that night, as kinks show up more clearly on freshly washed hair. Instead, blast your hair with a dryer and use my Dry Shampoo to style.
-by James Brown London-


1 comments:

findlocales on December 11, 2014 at 1:55 AM said...

more inforamtive blog I do agree with Beauty Parlor in Rajajinagar Bangalore

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! a little about me: Although I'm not a doctor but graduated from the faculty of science. I love beauty, so I want to share the interesting contents for all who love beauty, health, and wanna improve yourself to allow new good thing comes into your life.

Followers

wibiya widget

All Beauty Hairstyles Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles